Jobs at Screole
- Work directly with the Director of Business Development prospecting and closing deals.
- Meet face to face with existing and would-be customers. Get signatures.
- Liase between Business Development, Operations and Product to ensure partners are setup successfully and “off to the races”.
- Learn everything there is to learn about Automated Guaranteed and how effective sales teams are preparing for the future.
- Articulate the vision of said future to prospective customers.
- Take a genuine interest in helping us push Automated Guaranteed ad tech forward.
- Have a “whatever it takes” mentality when it comes to ensuring customer success.
- We value experience over formal qualifications. Experience in the Digital Agencey or IT service firm is preferred but not a strict requirement. Existing relationships with CXO’s or IT heads is a massive plus. We’re looking for someone with proven success who is ready for the next stepping stone of their career. To that end, these bullet points should seem comfortable:
- Proximity to either IST or PST be helpful.
Comfortable (and preferably experience with) working in night shift.
Ability to get things done as a “self-starter,” i.e., out micromanagement. You will be a manager of one.
Eligibility to work in the United States, and India.
You would be part of our interactive team, working closely with our project managers, creative directors, back-end programmers, and testers/QA team to ensure delivery of high-quality products.
- Understand (and keep colleagues and clients informed about) current and emerging UI/UX trends and best practices.
- Define interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications.
- Work with client and project teams to complete the information architecture and interface development processes for new production projects, including site map, wireframe layout, and template development/testing.
- Present all documentation to internal teams and clients.
- Perform research for projects.
- Work with our creative directors to incorporate the correct visual identity.
- Interface design.
- Visual design.
- Interaction design.
- Establish visual guidelines.
We value experience over formal qualifications. Experience in the digital agencey or IT product or services firm is preferred but not a strict requirement. We’re looking for someone with proven success who is ready for the next stepping stone of their career. To that end, these bullet points should seem comfortable:
3-5 years of UI/UX design experience (please include links to your responsive sites or online portfolio).
Must be fluent in responsive design and mobile/tablet UI/UX.
Tools of the Trade
- Java Script
In your cover letter, please include your design portfolio links, describing your specific contributions. Also include your salary history and salary requirements, and indicate that you are applying for the “UX/UI Designer” position.
What we’re looking for
Are you ready to take your design & Technology skills for a test drive? We are looking for diligent, enthusiastic designers & developers with a keen eye for detail and a “can do” attitude. Our internships last 3 – 6 months. We love it when people are here full-time but know that part-time is necessary for some.
What you’ll be doing
Interns work on everything from concept to production (ok a lot of production), including tasks such as research, preparing presentations and mock ups, and rolling out existing brand elements. We want to be sure interns learn a lot while they’re with us, and when they are really awesome and have the details down we like to keep them as junior designers or developers.
We are currently interviewing for Summer and Fall of 2016. If you would like to be considered please send your resume, portfolio link, and a brief intro as to why you want to work with us .